Senator Weaver’s district office is here to help you! Please keep the following points in mind regarding constituent service:
- To begin the problem-solving process, it is best to start with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a phone call (309-693-4921). You can also send a message here on our website by filling out a Contact Form found by clicking here.
- A constituent services specialist will follow up with you. You may be asked to download and sign a privacy statement or authorization letter – authorizing us to make inquiries on your behalf.
- The more information we have, the better we can serve you. If you have documentation and other information regarding your issue, that can help us tremendously. Timelines are especially helpful.
- It is natural to become frustrated and angry when encountering problems with bureaucracy, which is likely why you have reached out to us. Please don’t be upset if we don’t reflect your anger towards the agency you are having problems with. Our calm demeanor is part of our focus on solving the problem.
- While our office is typically only able to help you with issues regarding state government agencies and laws, we may be able to refer you or point you in the right direction regarding issues with other levels of government.
- Our office cannot provide you with legal advice. Please do not be offended if we suggest that you contact an attorney as that suggestion is many times the best option for you.
We look forward to working on your behalf. All constituent cases start with a call or an email into our office, so please don’t be afraid to reach out to us!
It will be our pleasure to help you.
Senator Chuck Weaver and Staff
Click here to download the privacy statement.